Us

Here are our family pictures that my friend, Caitlin took.  I know I already posted the link, but wanted to have them on my blog as well.
 Life has been busy in the last couple of weeks with Naomi being sick, Joe traveling, and getting ready for Christmas.  

Poor Naomi started with a cold in November, which lead to an ear infection, and then after getting better, she got RSV and bronchiolitis. At her check-up for RSV this week, we found out that she has another ear infection.  My poor girl can't catch a break.




 I had my last day of work as mentor for a Kindergarten teacher on Friday.  It was a great experience and I was very happy with the growth I saw in the teacher.  I will definitely do this type of work again if the opportunity presents itself.  


 Mia is loving Christmas this year!   She loves learning Christmas songs, baking and doing Christmas crafts.  Her enthusiasm is contagious.  I can't wait to see her face Christmas morning when she sees the presents under the tree. It's going to be so magical!
Thanks for reading my random post.  I just wanted to give a quick update on us.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.