Mia's 4th Birthday Party

Mia spent the last 5 months planning her birthday party.  She had so many ideas/themes that finally I told her to narrow it down to 4.  She decided she wanted a Peppa Pig, fairy, princess, and yellow party, so that's exactly what we did.  Each theme had a designated room and purpose.  I think the planning may have been just as fun as the actual party. : )


Mia and her Peppa Pig cake.  She told me exactly how to decorate this.  If you haven't seen Peppa Pig, search for it on YouTube.  It's the cutest show from the UK.



Mia's 4th birthday was extra special because Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Cody, and Uncle Colton surprised her a couple days before her party.  Mia just giggled when she saw them; it was a pretty cute moment.


The princess room.  We set up our cardboard castle and other princess themed toys to give the kiddos something to play with.  The kids decorated princess crowns, which they all seemed to enjoy.


   


Peppa Pig room.  Since Peppa Pig is from the UK, I couldn't find much for decorations so I be creative.  Luckily, the characters are pretty simple so I drew life-size pictures of them to hang on the wall.


I also found some cute printables on the Peppa Pig website.



Peppa loves muddy puddles so we had muddy puddles all over the floor.




The fairy room.  We used the foyer as the fairy room, which is where we put the food table.  The party was at 10am so we served brunch.  We had a variety of muffins with fairy tooth picks, fresh fruit, and egg bake.


I bought fairy wings at the dollar tree for all of the little ones.  Mia picked out the flowers and vases and put them on the table. : )  I made the tissue paper flowers on the wall and followed this tutorial- Giant Tissue Paper Flower Tutorial




The yellow room.  We simply decorated our formal dining area with lots of fun, yellow decorations.  






I loved that Mia wanted my help blowing out her candles.





What a fun day!






0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.