Mia's Birthday Bash

Mia's first birthday was super fun!  My Grandparents were gracious enough to let us cram lots and lots of people into their house and totally fill it with the all things Dr. Seuss.  Mia's favorite part of the party was opening her gifts.  She took her time and enjoyed each and every present...it was the sweetest thing!  Thank you to all that were a part of Mia's special day.  Sorry if I didn't get to spend a lot of time talking to you, I was a bit overwhelmed by the amount of people.

This is what the cupcakes looked like when I first put the cotton candy on top.  By the time everyone ate them the cotton candy disintegrated into blue speckles.

                                     

Mia with her Auntie Karla


I hung Dr. Seuss pictures and quotes all over the house.
                                               
Beverage and dessert table (the bags hanging are the treat bags for the kids, which were full of Dr. Seuss goodies)
 Food...

My Grandma made the green eggs
                                   
My mom made the yummy pasta salad and Jello



The Birthday Girl and her Daddy

Me and Mia

 Party guests...
                                                            
Sweet baby Cohen




Happy Birthday to me!



This is the best day ever!


Daddy...don't take my cake!

Noooo!


 Gift opening time...
The is the closest thing I got to a family picture
                                     


Mia LOVED her doggie sleeping bag from her Great Aunt Jackie (Joe's Aunt)
                                       





A worthy attempt at a picture of all three cousins

Mia and Nicki
The is the best picture of the homemade Dr. Seuss bunting I made out of an old Dr. Seuss book
                                 
                                        

Thank you to everyone that helped make Mia's birthday special!

1 comment:

  1. Her birthday bash looks amazing! You did such a cute job with all the Dr. Seuss touches. Even the jello with fishies...so cute. Happy 1st Bday Mia!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.