Swimming and Museums

Mia and I had a very busy week.  She started swimming lessons, which is on Monday and Wednesdays and we made our first trip to the Children's Museum. Mia LOVES swimming lessons and is a natural in the water.  She loves to be dunked under water and claps for her self when she resurfaces...it's really funny to watch!  I don't have any pictures since I'm in the water with her.  Joe is going to try to come on Monday so he can see his little fish in action and hopefully one of us can snap some photos.


Even though I forgot my camera when we went to the Children's Museum, I still took some photos with my phone (not the best quality but they work). The museum has a really fun area that is for ages birth-4. Mia had so much fun saying hi to everyone as they entered and loved making new friends her same age.  Mia played for 2hrs straight...we had such a fun time that both of us can't wait to go back!

peek-a-boo

fishing

a quick hug for the lamb


Mia was doing barrel rolls while laughing uncontrollably on the soft surface.

going down

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.