Half Marathon






I did it!! I finished my first half marathon! It was a super cold morning but made for perfect running weather. I ran the race with my friend Caitlin (to the L of me) and her three friends. The course was absolutely beautiful as we ran through rural Boulder and past the Boulder Reservoir. I haven't got my exact time but I finished somewhere around 2 hr. and 3min. Even though I'm super sore and tired, I can't wait to do another half marathon! (I don't think a full marathon is in the picture anytime soon.)











Crossing the finish line...that was a great feeling.

The four blondes after the run! The guys were so sweet and bought us flowers! Fun side note... the three other girls are all from South Africa. I think it's pretty neat.

1 comment:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.