Las Vegas 2011

Joe won COE (Circle of Excellence) for Qwest again this year. This years destination was Vegas so we had a mini family vacation. My mom met us in Vegas so we would have a sitter while we went to different Qwest activities. It was great to get away and spend time with my mom.

All ready for dinner with Joe's coworkers. Mia came along to meet everyone (my mom didn't get in until late that night).

Daddy and Mia cuddling and giggling.

3 generations

Grandma and Mia



Joe and I got to see Cirque Du Soleil (our first baby-free date night in 5 1/2 months). We've been going on dates but we bring Mia along. The show was a lot of fun and a must see for Elvis fans.

We had the best view from our hotel (see above).

My mom, Mia and I spent a lot of time walking the strip, touring the different hotels.

Waiting to watch the water show in front of the Bellagio.


Our hotel is in the middle of the other two hotels.



All dressed up for the awards dinner.


Joe getting his award. I'm so proud of my hubby for being such a hard worker and so successful!



COE winners and their guests from Joe's team.

One last picture at the airport.



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.