Mia Kathleen

Mia is growing and learning so much every day.  I haven't really devoted a post to her in awhile.  So, here are way more pictures than you want to see, but I had a hard time choosing my favorites.  

Mia is talking so much now, sometimes I feel bad because I don't know exactly what she is saying.  Her favorite sound right now is the 'ck/k' sound.  She has mastered saying: back, truck, neck, work, Mike and walk.  My favorite is when I ask her where daddy is, she says, "work". : )  She'll pretty much try to say anything, it doesn't always sound the same, but she gives a worthy attempt.


 This girl loves to paint,


 help her daddy with his homework,
 color,

 stand outside in the snow,
 sit outside in the snow,
 give kisses,
 throw temper tantrums,
 get the mail,
 climb on the couch,
 explore new textures,

 read really long books,


 take baths,

 pray, 
(she reminds me before every meal and pretty much anytime we sit anywhere)
 build really tall towers,
(I came in the playroom and found this...Mia built it all by herself!)
 wake up from a nap,
 be silly,
 go on walks while looking super cool in her sunglasses,
 point at airplanes,
 and play with her little friend, Bennett.

1 comment:

  1. Well its never too many pictures for me. :) I love seeig her grow! We neeeeed to catch up soon. Also, I really just need some mom help from ya. Since Mia's older than H, I just need some help figuring out when to start trying this or that, when the she puts everything in her outh stage ends so we can actually do fun things together, what to do to entertain a crawler@9mos etc. Im kinda going batty lately&just wondering the "phases", how long they lasted, etc. I can read all the blogs&books&nothing is like a firsthand friend who did it just 6mos ago. It just seems like Mia can do soooo much now (color, paint, etc). I don't want to hold haley back, but don't want to push either, ya know? Anyways,im rambling-lets just talk soon. :) also...you look so cute in your "hot date" picture w Joe. Miss u!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.