30 Weeks

When I was pregnant with Mia, I took a picture and wrote a letter to her each week from 30-40 weeks.  I am excited to do the same with this baby.  I hope both girls will enjoy reading these letters someday to help them know and understand just how excited we were for their arrival.  The first letter is a little late since I turned 30 weeks on the 18th.



Dear baby girl,


Wow!  I can't believe you have been growing in my belly for 30 weeks!  Everything seems so real as I feel you move around inside me.  My favorite moments are when you make my whole belly shake or when I can feel your little body pressing against my skin.  I'm not sure what kind of tricks you are doing in there, but it feels impressive.  Daddy and I still haven't come up with your name.  Naming a baby is a big deal and we have been researching, discussing and trying a whole bunch of different types of names.  We just want your name to be perfect and be perfect for you.  Luckily, we still have about 10 weeks until your arrival, I promise we'll have your name decided by then.  As your arrival gets closer and closer, I am getting more and more excited to meet you.  I just can't wait for that first moment when I get to hold you in my arms and we see each other for the first time. I will be praying for you to continue to grow healthy and strong and you keep on moving around because it helps me know you're doing well.  At our last doctor appointment you had a strong heartbeat and my belly measured right on track. I love you baby girl and can't wait to meet you in about 10 weeks!


Love,
Mommy


2 comments:

  1. I'll just be honest - I'm way jealous of how cute you always are pregnant. You're the adorable prego everyone wants to be, while I gained whale status. :) You look amazing momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?products_id=1365

    It's for your double stroller. FYI - it's on sale right now. I thought since you live in CO maybe you'd need this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.