Random cell phone pics

Here are some pictures from the last couple of weeks...


 Mia loves dress up.  This girl comes up with some awesome combos!

 It was so hot last week, that we busted out the pool.  Mia thought I was the best mom in the world!
 This is Mia's favorite new thing to play.  She lines up her babies and feeds them and does it over and over again.

Last night I went to Cheesecake Factory for dessert with some of my friends that couldn't make it to my shower at Canvas and Corkscrews.  I had the Reeses Cheesecake and lets just say, it was AMAZING!!  The girls were so sweet and surprised me with gifts (lots of diapers and some cute little girl clothes).  I feel so blessed to be surrounded my such wonderful women.  

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.