What a difference...


a year makes.




These pictures were taken exactly a year apart.  When I was pregnant, I could only imagine what my little girl would look and act like and now her personality is shining through.  As we approach her 1st birthday I can't help but reflect on the past year.  The first year is hard, but so amazing.  

We haven't decided if Naomi will be our last baby or not, which makes every milestone so emotional.  Omi Kate has made my life so much happier, joyful and complete.  She gives me the cuddles, hugs and kisses I need and her calm demeanor is just a breath of fresh air.  She is busy and climbs on anything she can, but refuses to stand or walk on her own.  She loves to be like her sister, but also does her own thing. She is super active, but also loves to sit still to read a book.  She is a total mommy's girl, but also gives daddy lots of love. She is Naomi, and she is absolutely perfect.



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.