The Enchantment of the Seas

Joe and I just got back from a cruise to the Bahamas a few days ago.  My mom watched the girls, which made for a very relaxing vacation where Joe and I could enjoy each others company.  The weather was perfect, the food was yummy, and the scenery was breathtaking.  I think we need to take a vacation before the Holidays every year…it was the perfect way to relax before the craziness begins!!





We cruised with Royal Caribbean- Enchantment of the Seas.



                                           
Rock climbing on the ship.



Rock climbing on the ship.


First port- Nassau


We enjoyed some snorkeling in Nassau (that Joe was able to get us for half price…he is always trying to work a deal).  : )  If you look closely, you can see all the fish swimming around.


Second port- CocoCay (Royal Caribbean's private island)



This island was so relaxing and the water was so clear.


Some pictures from the ship...







It was such a fun vacation and I had so much fun spending time with my hubby.   A side note- If you are looking to go on a cruise, I highly recommend getting the motion sickness patch, that thing works wonders!



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.