Bubbles and More


Last week, the girls and I went to a program at the library on bubbles.  It was super fun especially when we got to explore the many different things to make bubbles.  Naomi even got to go inside a bubble; I love how brave she is.










Here's a few random pictures from last week...



Naps were a little rough last week so Naomi's been quite tired and needing lots of cuddle time with her blanket.  I had to take a picture when I saw her like this when we were driving.  Then, Mia wanted me to take her picture as well. : )



I opted to rock Naomi for a nap last week so she would get some rest (and because it makes me sad how fast she's growing up and I love rocking her).  She has napped successfully the last couple of days so hopefully that will continue!


Saturday was our 6th wedding anniversary.  Joe surprised me with tickets to The Sound of Music, which was an amazing production.  We had a such a great weekend- I'm excited to see what year 6 has in store!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.