MN 2015

We just got back from a fun trip to MN. Joe flew out with us and the kids and I came back on our own so we could stay a little longer. 



We had a busy agenda in MN that included...


going to Joe's friend, Thor's wedding,





camping with my family, which was way more successful than we anticipated,

Cousins Henry and Maxwell only 1 month apart


My nephew, Ryder

The girls lined up to wash hands to make a birthday cake for my mom.










we enjoyed a nice dinner with Joe's family,



went to Mall of America to go on rides at Nickelodeon Universe,








we went to the beach/splash pad with my friend, Nicki,



visited great grandpa and great grandma Esteb,



Naomi read lots of books every night,


and Uncle Cody and Maxwell bonded.


We got some good pictures 


and enjoyed lots of family time.








We ended the trip with a great flight home.


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.