Sold

We finally sold our house in MN!! It's such a relief that we don't have to worry about tw0 payments anymore. Joe's going to MN Thursday-Tuesday this week to sign papers and do a run through at the house. Since we lost so much on the house, we are hoping we can find an awesome deal on a new home. It's really fun to look but I am not very picky and have already found my dream home. : )
We still have a to wait a few months before we can put in an offer because we need save up money for a down payment and our lease isn't up until August. I hope the house stays on the market so we can put in an offer when the time is right. I want to post pictures but Joe would accuse me of getting too attached!!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.