Viva Las Vegas... wow it has already been 2 weeks since Joe and I went to Vegas. We had a great time! The best dinner was at the Stratosphere. The restaurant was actually called, The Top of the World. The restaurant revolved 360 degrees throughout the meal so you could see all of Las Vegas. (See photos below) The view was absolutely amazing and the steak wasn't too bad either. : ) The best show was Ka by Cirque Du Soleil. I was in awe throughout the whole performance and I highly recommend it. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! When I used to live there I "Top of the World" was one of my fav restaurants! You're right the view is spectacular. You guys look like you had so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.