Easter

Joe and I went to my coworker, Nicole's house, for Easter. Nicole is my very fabulous K Aide who is notorious for doing late afternoon Diet Pepsi runs for me. : ) She is also a great teacher and friend. She and her husband made a really nice meal and we really enjoyed spending Easter with other Christians. Since I was in charge of dessert, I decided to make a carrot cake in the adorable bunny cake pan my Grandma Mooney got me for my wedding shower. I think it looks a lot better then the banana spice cake I made for Joe's birthday! (Maybe I should turn this into a baking blog) HAHA

1 comment:

  1. its sooo cute kel! then you can add my "little wads of yummy post" to your baking blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.