Letter of the Week: Gg


 I chose the letter Gg this week since Mia had two gymnastics classes scheduled- her last session of mommy and tot gymnastics at the gym and we went to a gymnastics class with Moms Rock.  Gg was super fun and I easily could have spent another week on it.  If we would have had more time, I would have included garden and grandparents, but we'll have to save those for next time.

I always have the books we are working on on display in the playroom, so this can happen...



G is for green grass

 Mia loved playing with this Easter grass. The best part about doing all of these project is exploring new textures.
 A little messy, but really fun!



G is for gymnastics



 I highly recommend this book for toddlers in gymnastics. 


 


 
G is for green


To keep things toddler appropriate, we painted our Gg green.


 G is for giraffe and gorilla
Link to directions

If your toddler has a short attention span, you will want to have the giraffe prepared as you see above.  
 The directions suggest using a fingerprint to make the brown spots, but Mia didn't want to get messy so I gave her a q-tip instead.

 I highly recommend this project...it turned out so cute!! 
 Naomi wore her giraffe outfit for us too. 
This books is a little long, but a cute story.

We were supposed to go to the zoo to see the giraffes and the gorillas, but it was too cold.



 G is for God


We read the creation story in her Toddler Bible and Mia put animal foam stickers on a piece of construction paper that said, God made...  She wanted to take a picture of me holding her work; I must say, I was impressed with her photography skills.

G is for guitar

 When I told Mia to hold up her guitar so I could take a picture, she ran to daddy's office and sat in his chair (this is where he sits when he plays guitar for her). It melted my heart.
Apparently playing the guitar is exhausting!
*The guitar turned out super cute but I think it would be more appropriate for older kids so they could do more of the work.  I think Mia enjoyed making it but hasn't played with it since.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.