Graduation


Spring commencement was this weekend.  Joe decided to walk and the girls and I went to cheer him on.  Joe's brother, Mike, and his Aunt Judy and Uncle Jim also came, which meant a lot to all of us.


I really am so proud of Joe, not only for completing the program, but having the courage to start it.  He knew it wasn't going to be easy and he wasn't even sure if he would get into the Executive program but that didn't stop him.


That's one of the many things I love about my husband, even if he feels fear, he doesn't show it or let it get in the way.  


I love that his perseverance is being seen by our daughters.  I want them to understand that one must work hard to be successful and that accomplishing goals is not always easy.



When Joe was in school, it was hard for all of us.  But as I've said before, good things are hard.


We are finally getting back on track.  These past couple of weeks we have really enjoyed each other and have had a lot of fun spending time as a family.  



And, my girls might have been the best behaved kids at graduation (probably because their awesome mom was prepared with snack, toys, dinner, etc..) ; )


Mia cheered so loudly when her daddy walked across the stage.  I love that she could watch him and feel proud, even if she didn't fully understand what was going on.


I am also motivated by Joe's success.  I'm trying to turn some dreams of mine into a reality.  It's really easy for me to dream and talk but not always to do.


My husband is a doer


and not only does he get things done, he does them well.


I couldn't be more proud.









0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.