I'm Back

Somehow, a couple weeks have gone by since my last post.  In that time, I never blogged about the letter w and t, 4th of July, NAOMI WALKING, doing a 3 day juice cleanse and going to a Josh Groban concert with my husband.



When I weaned Naomi, my hormones went out of control.  I felt really sad, impatient and unmotivated.  This happened to some of my friends too so I wasn't too worried but it didn't make it any easier. I never experienced those feelings when I weaned Mia but I'm guessing that was because I was already pregnant.   We just got back from MN and I feel so much better.  A little getaway was just what I needed.




I flew alone with the girls to MN since I wanted to be there a little longer than Joe wanted to take off of work. I feel quite confident flying alone with them now and it's dreamy when there is an open seat by us!


When we were in MN, we went strawberry picking.  The girls loved picking strawberries and putting them right into their mouths.


Freshly picked strawberries are really quite amazing. Have you ever had one?


Naomi is my explorer and she doesn't really like to listen...outings are quite different these days!


Mia with her Auntie and Grandma



It was so great for Mia to see where strawberries come from


and to experience farm life. : )


Strawberry picking with my mom and sister, going to dinner with friends and laughing so hard that I cried, holding my newest little cousin, my sister's baby shower, a tea party with my grandma, aunt and cousin, celebrating my brother's 16th birthday and seeing lots and lots of family that I haven't seen in a very long time was just what I needed! 



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.