Kids Choice Awards

Joe and Mia had an amazing time in Los Angeles last weekend attending the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. I was hesitant to let her go because I didn't know if the show would be appropriate, but after some reassurance from Joe, I decided it would be a great experience for the both of them. As you can see from the pictures, the trip was so much more than just the awards show.




When they arrived on Friday, they went to this amusement park. Mia got to play tons of games and go on a bunch of rides with hardly any lines.


So proud of her prizes.


















While in California, Mia got to swim in the ocean for the first time.  My heart melted when Joe sent me these pictures via text.




Before the Kids Choice Awards on Saturday, Mia got her hair and nails done.











I'm so glad they got to share such a special weekend together.  I have a feeling it'll be one that is remembered forever.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.