20 Week Ultrasound

Baby #2 is a... GIRL!!


We had our '20 week' ultrasound yesterday even though I'm only 19 weeks and 3 days but since Joe will be gone next week, they fit us in early.  It was so great to see our baby girl and wonderful to see that all of her organs and body parts are working properly.  The details of this ultrasound were amazing.


 Who doesn't love some tiny baby feet?!

 We are not a family that uses the middle finger but we literally laughed out loud when we saw the above picture!
This precious little peanut likes to move...a lot!  I told the Doctor that it feels like she is doing somersaults  in my lower stomach and he confirmed with, "that's exactly what she is doing".

Now, we need to come up with the perfect name for this sweet baby because I have a feeling that the next 20 weeks will go by really fast!  I know she has a lot more growing to do but I am already so excited to meet her.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.