Happiness

I'm not going to lie, this pregnancy has been messing with my body hard core.  I feel a uglier, bigger and totally unmotivated.  I'm making a point to shower, do my hair and put on make-up every day to make myself feel better.  I think teaching helped me overlook a lot of the pregnancy symptoms I had with Mia (either that or I've forgotten).  The good news is that even though I'm growing (and for some reason my face seems to try and keep up with my stomach) I am not nearly as nauseous as I have been and haven't thrown up in over a week.  I do feel my energy coming back so instead of napping when Mia naps, I've been able to be productive (most days).  In the end, I know I'm making a baby and feel so blessed that my body is able to accomplish such an amazing feat.   It's definitely the most important job I've ever had and I will do everything I can to be sure that my baby gets everything she needs.

Things that make me happy this week... Mia has started playing independently in her playroom.  Mia has a new sleep schedule- 7:30pm-6:30am. Feeling my baby girl kicking and flipping in my tummy on a daily basis. Having meals planned for every night this week. Not throwing up in over a week! My energy is coming back. American Idol starting tomorrow. 

Here are some pictures from the last week...



 I love these two.
 Mia loves her baby.  She feeds her, changes her diaper and pushes her all around the house.  
 This girl is so imaginative.  She loves to play in her kitchen from my Aunt Jackie.
 Her favorite spot in her playroom, her reading area.  We LOVE books at our house!


This girl loves her daddy!  We both missed him terribly when he was gone on a work trip last week.  Mia just kept kissing, hugging and touching him when he got home; it was the sweetest thing.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! I had no idea you had been so sick for so long. You're a trooper and you are by NO means big, ugly or gross in any way. You're the cutest little prego - if only I could have been so tiny! I gained 48 lbs! hahahaha! You wanna talk big feeling and gross?? :) But you are growing another miracle - and so the scale, the puffy face, none of it matters and you know that. :)I just wish I was there to give you a break- just to rest while I could play with Mia and Haley. I don't know how you get up with Mia so early - you're supermom! I know this season with Joe working and going to school must be real hard some days - I'm going to keep you all in prayer - for supernatural strength and peace. That a 15 minute nap would feel like a whole nights rest! I miss you!!! - Tiffy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.