38 Weeks!





Dear Baby Boy,

As you can see by these pictures, Mommy is tired!  The tiredness really hit me this week (and it probably doesn't help that Naomi has been waking up at 5am.)  I know that my stomach is growing because all of my shirts are starting to get a little short; I guess that means you're growing!  It's hard to believe that you are a fully grown baby inside me right now.

At my doctor's appointment today, everything looked great.  I'm still about 2cm and 70% effaced.  I am getting so excited to meet you.  There are not many moments in life that are better than seeing and holding your baby for the first time. It doesn't matter how many babies you have, it never gets old.

Keep moving around in there so I know that you're doing okay.  I want to treasure this last week or so of kicks because it's a feeling I never want to forget.  I love you so much and am beyond excited to add a boy to our family.  See you in about 2 weeks!

Love,
Mommy




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.