Week 39!



Dear Baby Boy,

It's probably a good thing you didn't come out this week because it has been freezing outside!  Thank you for being a little space heater inside me. : )  It's suppose to warm up a little bit this week so hopefully it won't be such a shock when you go outside for the first time.  

I think I've complained more this past week than I have my whole pregnancy but I've been quite uncomfortable.  I think you've maxed out the womb because I can barely bend over and even sitting feels tight and uncomfortable.  My lower back has also been in quite a bit of pain, which seems to be a normal symptom the closer you get to labor.  We are slowly making progress and getting closer to delivery.  At my appointment on Tuesday I was 3 cm and 80% effaced.

I am just so excited to meet you!  I can't even handle it.  Yes, I know life is going to be a little more challenging with 3 kids and I'm going to be super tired but I know it will be worth it.  You are worth every bit of discomfort and every sleepless night.  You are already loved by many.  The middle name we chose for you means gift of God, which I truly believe you are.  I prayed and prayed for you and you were the perfect gift at the perfect time.  God truly cares about the desires of our hearts and showed me that at a time when I needed it most.  I love you so much and am beyond excited to meet you in about a week!

Love always,
Mommy

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.