Meet Maxwell

Maxwell Theodore Jones
7lbs 12oz 19inches
November 18, 2014 at 3:47am

Here are some pictures from the hospital and when we first got home.  I'll write the birth story later but wanted to get some pictures up in the meantime.  We are all doing so well.  Maxwell has already passed his birth weight and is nursing like a champ!  I'm feeling really good and am loving having a newborn again!  


Meeting my sweet boy for the first time. 





First bath.




Proud daddy.






Meeting his sisters for the first time.  They love him so much.


Naomi would have carried him around the room if I would have let her.








First car ride.





Proud sisters.



Mia made this book for her brother. It was so sweet when she gave it to him.





It's amazing how much I love this little guy. He is the perfect Christmas gift this year.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.