2 Months

Maxwell Theodore
13lbs 6oz (75%)
2' 1/4'' (94%)
Head circumference: 15.75in (76%)
3 month clothing
Size 2 diapers


My sweet boy had his 2 month check-up today, which meant he got 3 shots.  He was a little cranky when I tried to take his picture this evening.


Luckily, his big sister came to the rescue.  Max loves attention.


He loves when you look him in the eye and talk to him.  He always has the best conversations with his daddy.  


This past month Maxwell learned to smile and coo and he is so cute when he does it.


He also started sleeping through the night, which makes me one happy mommy.


Max loves being held and really enjoys the baby carrier.


He's a pretty sweet little guy.  I'm kind of obsessed.



Behind the scenes...As I was taking pictures, Naomi was combing my hair.  I wish the pictures were better but if I wait for the perfect light/moment, this post would never make it up.  

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.