5 Months

Naomi turned 5 months today and her personality is really starting to come out.  

She loves kisses, and with her scrumptious cheeks, she gets kissed quite a bit.

Her sister is her best bud and the only person that can get her to laugh, which she did for the first time this month.

 She spends most of her time on her tummy because every time I lay her on her back, she flips over. I'm guessing she will be an early crawler, but who knows!
 She does a good job entertaining herself but loves attention and really loves when daddy and mommy hold her.

 And, she as I mentioned in an earlier post, she loves her mommy so much that she has to see me every couple of hours throughout the night.  I guess I should feel honored. ; )


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.