3 day weekend

I started this post last weekend but haven't had a chance until now to update it. Weekends are so much fun now that I'm back to work. Joe, Mia and I have so much fun enjoying each other and making memories as a family.


Mia loves watching movies on the big screen in the basement with daddy. I'm still not sure how I feel about her watching movies but hopefully the damage is minimal.


Mia is getting so big that we decided it was time to take the newborn sling out of her bathtub. She got to sit in the water for the first time. Based on the smile, I think she liked it!

Getting all warm and cozy after bath time. Thanks for the adorable robe Nicki!



Mia is so happy majority of the time. I love her gummy smile. : )


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.