Your Weekly Fill of Cell Phone Pics...



 Joe captured this at dinner tonight...oh my goodness, I can't get enough of this girl!


 Mia and Naomi wore matching green today.  Doesn't Mia look like a full blown toddler?!?! Oh wait, she is.

 Mia came up with the getup yesterday. The bib was my favorite!
 Naomi's neck is getting so strong!

 Check out those baby blues!

Me and my love on our 4th anniversary. 
 This was the year of the family date night...lame, I know.
 We did enjoy yummy sushi, frozen yogurt and a visit to the park.
 A typical morning.
 Sweet, sweet, sisters.
 Naomi hanging out in the stroller, being happy and cute as usual.

Sorry for the random post that may or may not even make sense, I don't have the energy to be creative tonight.  There are Olympics to be watched and a bed calling my name.  Total side note...did you know that Missy Franklin's (Olympic Swimmer) high school is literally a mile from my house?!?! She is pretty amazing and and is giving our state/city some positive news coverage!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.