Fancy Nancy




        Source

We took Great Grandma out for frozen yogurt last night and Mia reminded me of the book, Fancy Nancy.  This book is about Nancy, who does everything fancy.  She wears fancy clothes and uses fancy words.  It's a super cute book that I highly recommend for preschool/ kindergarten aged girls

                                 
After I told Mia that we were going to get frozen yogurt, she disappeared into her playroom.  When she emerged, I couldn't help but chuckle and snap a few photos.  She was so proud of her look!

 When we walked into the frozen yogurt place, all eyes were on Mia.  It was quite adorable. 


 She decided to take the glasses and headband off while we were eating,


 but put them back on for the walk to the car.
 I just love being a mommy to a 2 year old!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Cohen likes to dress himself, but doesn't look as fancy as Mia. He usually looks like a mess. Loving this age too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay so that was amazing. I LOVE MIA - she is too cute and funny! Great pics - save those for her wedding slideshow someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so that was amazing. I LOVE MIA - she is too cute and funny! Great pics - save those for her wedding slideshow someday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.