6 Months

Naomi Kate
18 lbs (90%)
26.5'' (85%)
Diapers: size 3
Clothes: 9-18months
Food: Breast milk, rice cereal and sweet potatoes
Favorite toys: Things she can shake and put in her mouth.

Naomi turned 6 months on Nov. 26; I can't believe my baby is half-way to 1!
Developmentally, she is doing awesome in all areas.
We discovered that she has an ear infection. : (  Which, hopefully explains why she's been so needy throughout the day and not sleeping at night.  (My lack of posts lately are due to exhaustion and simply no time to sit on the computer.)

Naomi is the sweetest little girl


that loves to be held and
loves kisses and cuddles.
She can sit up on her own
and is beginning to make beginning consonant sounds (mama, baba, lala).

Words can even describe how much I love everything about this girl from her full head of hair to squeezable, chubby thighs.  I miss her when she's asleep and will keep her on my hip as much as she needs because she will only be this age once.




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.