Letter of the Week: Ii



I Wanna Iguana is such a CUTE story (I might have enjoyed it more than Mia).  The book is a series of letters between a mom and son.  The son wants an iguana and explains in each letter why it's a good idea and the mom explains why it is not.  Should I Share My Ice Cream? actually made me tear up, it is a super sweet story about an elephant that doesn't know if he should share his ice cream or not.  Both books have great endings, I highly recommend getting them the next time you're at the library!

I is for Ice

I couldn't think of anything that started with i for our Ii sheet this week.  Then, ice popped into my head!  First, Mia colored with marker.  Then she used an ice cube to "paint" over it!  It gave it a watercolor effect, which was something different and fun!




The girls loved playing with ice (I am loving that Naomi is now old enough to participate!)



I is for Igloo




Seriously, this kid cracks me up!  


I love simple projects like this that are great for fine motor skills.




I is for Iguana




I is for Ice cream



You can't talk about the letter i without having ice cream! Daddy took Mia out for a special treat and a reward for filling up her Sleep Buddy stick chart (I'll explain more in a different post because the was the Sleep Buddy was the best $47 I've spent!)





Mia loves this ice creaming counting printable.  She struggles with the higher numbers, so we just used 1-5.




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.