These Two


are best friends.


One of the reasons that daycare was hard on our family was because the girls were in separate classrooms. They actually didn't get to see each other all day, which broke my heart.  Now that I'm home again, it seems as though their relationship has grown even more.  These two do everything together and they seem to love it.


They go to gymnastics,




 

clean their bathroom,


laugh,

 

go to story time,

 

play outside,


swing,



wave goodbye to daddy,



go shopping,


and share friends.


In the next few months, Mia and Naomi will also share a room.  Eek!  I'm so nervous to make the move because who knows what kind of craziness they'll get into.  I'm trying to remind myself that even if it's a hard transition, they'll probably love being together and make even more memories sharing a room.  I'd love any room sharing tips!  Please!




0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.