Fresh Air

Yesterday was one of those days we mothers don't talk about. One of those days where you post adorable pictures likes these and make everyone think that you have it all together.



It was one of those days where everyone needed me and wanted me all alone but since that wasn't possible, there were a lot of tears, sibling rivalry, and messes.



I couldn't get ahead of the messes, I couldn't stop the fighting between the girls, my baby was sick and needy, and Naomi was recovering from being sick.




By noon, I realized that I needed to change my attitude. Being home was not working so once Maxwell woke from his nap, I made everyone (yes, they were so cranky I had to make them) go outside. 




Once we stepped outside, we all calmed down and had such a fun adventure.



After walking to a couple stores, we decided to play in the leaves at the park. Everyone had so much fun. My happy, energetic, creative kids were back. 



This was definitely one of the hardest days in a long time. 


But, I'm so glad we were able to get some fresh air and turn the day around.



 I am so thankful for these three kiddos and am so blessed to be home with them (even on the hard days).

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.