Clumsy me

Today is Presidents Day and I have the day off...one of the many benefits of being a teacher. I've just been lounging this morning and decided to make my favorite smoothie. It includes: frozen strawberries, blueberries, rasberries, yogurt and orange juice. I was so excited to drink my smoothie and update my blog BUT before I could do anything, the following events occurred...

As I am walking into the office, my smoothie flies out of my hands and spills all over Joe's white leather chair, the printer and of course the carpet. : )



After several minutes of scrubbing, rinsing, scrubbing, rinsing (you get the idea). This is the end result! If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I would like to get the stain out before Joe comes home from work.


After the whole ordeal, I sit down and enjoy what I have left of my favorite smoothie. (Yes, I had to get a new straw because the first one was crushed in the fall).

1 comment:

  1. http://members.tripod.com/~Barefoot_Lass/carpet.html

    I found a website for you with all kinds of cleaning carpet stain tricks! :) Hurry!!!! Joe will be home in an hour

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.