Marathon = 26.2 miles

It's official, I'm going to run a marathon. After running the half marathon about a month ago, I couldn't imagine running that same distance all over again but I got inspired and just finished week 1 of training. Running a marathon is something I want to do in my lifetime and I couldn't think of a better time but now. Joe is being very supportive and realizes that this is going to take sacrifice and commitment on his end as well. I never want to be someone who asks, "what if..." so come January I can be a part of the 1% of the population who can say, "i've ran a marathon". I'm apologizing ahead of time if this is all I talk about for the next four months. : )

1 comment:

  1. go kellie! i'd be lucky if i ran a 1/26th (1mile!) marathon - let alone a full or half. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.