Urgent care

I think I can say that I've had a fairly accident free life. I've been to the hospital once (to get my appendix taken out) and have never had stitches...until today. After church, I was looking through the Sunday paper, cutting out coupons. In between cutting, I dropped my very sharp Kitchen Aide scissors and my natural instinct told me to try and catch them. As I reached for the falling scissors, the pointy tip stabbed my pointer finger. I didn't think it would be that bad until I looked and saw the yellow bubbly fat oozing out. Then, I got a little freaked and got my husband. Joe frantically ran around the house trying to find a bandage and a local urgent care. He was practically out of breath as I reminded him to, "calm down, everything will be alright."

I ended up going to Urgent Care and $100 later. I got 4 stitches and a tetanus shot. I'm sad that I can no longer say, "I've never had stitches". : (

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.