baby bump? and other random things

I took this picture 2 days ago on our snow day. Yes, we had the day off because of a random spring storm. It was fabulous. This is either a baby bump, a full stomach or bloating. Baby bump sounds the best so I'm going to go with that! (Don't mind the dirty laundry in the background.)

Joe is finally coming home late tonight! He has been on a business trip in Dominica since Monday. : ( It hasn't been so bad being alone since i've been sooo tired that I go to sleep a couple of hours after I get home from work. Joe was in paradise and I was stuck in a foot of snow!
This week is my spring break! I'm so looking forward to a much needed week off. By this time of the year, teachers are burnt out and NEED the time to clear their heads and get their focus off school. I'm so excited because my friend, Nicki is coming to visit this week. It'll be good to have someone here to keep me busy so I don't sleep the week away.

1 comment:

  1. Well congratulations my friend!! :) If that's a baby bump - then I'm always 8 weeks pregnant! :) ha! (or maybe I eat too much!)

    Well I was just thinkin of you and wanted to say hi! Wish you were here...me, Code, Joel and Kris are about to head out on our boat to enjoy the lake. It'd be fun with you two here.

    Things seem quite new and exciting for you guys - I'm so happy for you. Things are great here too. Got the boat, just got a precious dog last week (who loves boating! ha!) and we are going to obedience classes with her. I'll have to show you pics.

    Enjoy your spring break...we need to chat soon! Miss ya! Tell baby J and big J hi for me! :)

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.