Baby J


Yes...it is official! We are pregnant! I had my first appointment on Friday and according to the nurse, everything looks great! The baby measured exactly 8 weeks on Friday so I am 8 weeks and 5 days today. The due date is October 22. If you are having a hard time understanding the picture... the head is on the left (the black area is where the brain is forming), the little pointy thing is an arm and the rest is the little body.

Joe and I feel so blessed to get pregnant right away. Please keep me and the baby in your prayers. I have been really nauseous and hating food. If you know me, I usually LOVE food. I think all of the sickness means that things are going well but I'd still appreciate prayers.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.