Tucson

Joe and I got to go on an all expense paid trip to Tucson because my husband is amazing! Every year Qwest has the Circle of Excellence which is a 4 day getaway to award the employees with best earnings. All of the employees invited make up the top 3% of Qwest. It was an amazing trip full of formal dinners, daily prizes and great entertainment.
My hubby accepting his award (pictured with two Executive Leaders)
All dressed up for dinner.



For entertainment the last night, we got to hear the comedian, Kevin Nealon. He was super funny! It was so much to laugh until our stomachs hurt.

Getting my dance on at the Qwest nightclub!
Spongebob was randomly in the hotel lobby.
Joe and I went on a beautiful walk through the hilly desert.

I had to put these two pictures because you can totally see my baby bump! The tummy is definitely growing.I love this picture Joe took of the cactus in bloom.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.