Kari's Visit

My best buddy/old college roommate came to visit a couple of weeks ago. It was so great to have 4 days to spend quality time together. We spent a day in beautiful Colorado Springs and saw the Garden of the Gods and also rode the Cog Railway to the top of Pikes Peak. Don't you love our matching purple tank tops! It wasn't planned but I also didn't change after I noticed we matched. : )

Pikes Peak (we were at the top later in the day)
On the Cog Railway... making our way to the top. If I weren't next to Kari, it might seem like I have a small tan! Okay, maybe that's just wishful thinking.The views were amazing on the way up.

We made it! Even though the doctor said the baby would be fine if I did a short day trip at 14,110 feet, I was still a little nervous but I think we felt better than most people!
So high!
Baby Bump!





0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.