MN Baby Shower

I love the Baby Jones banner made by Elizabeth! The adorable center pieces were a family affair with hand cut wood bases made my Grandpa and painted by Grandma.

My Mom, Grandma and Aunt Elizabeth hosted the most beautiful baby shower with delicious homemade food, timeless homemade decorations and fun games. It was such a great evening to celebrate the little girl inside me.
My sister made this awesome diaper cake! It was soo cute!
My mom even used the "good china" for the occasion. The breezeway was magically transformed!
The fruit arrangement made by Mom, Grandma and Elizabeth was amazing! I'd never seen anything like it.


Girlfriends.My mom holding up items for
The Price is Right.


Cute Dr. Seuss bag from my Aunt
Jane and Sara.
Cute outfit from my friend
Katie who lives in Maryland.
Joe loves fish so this was the perfect gift for his little girl from Elizabeth and Diana.

My mom got the book, Goodnight Minnesota. Sooo fun. Diana recognized the book from her house. : )

Yah! My mom got the bedding set I wanted. Now I can work on the nursery. (I'll post pictures once I'm done)



Joe's Mom, Sister and GrandmaThe pregnant ladies! Elizabeth took all of the baby shower pictures. Thanks for capturing the memories!

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.