Work Baby Shower

I'm finally posting pictures from my work baby shower. Almost all of my co-workers attended the shower and I got some amazing gifts. It's such a blessing to work with such caring and thoughtful people.

One of my co-workers knit 11 baby hats in various sizes!! I can't imagine how much time that must have taken. Mia will have a hat for every outfit and every stage of life. : )
I loved how these gifts were wrapped. Too cute.
Yah!! A bunch of co-workers went together and got us our Pack and Play. It was really nice not having to buy that big item. Since the Pack and Play has a bassinet insert, we are going to use it in our room for the first few months.
I liked how all of my co-workers' kids sat front and center.
Happy Happy Day!


0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.