Christmas Party

We had a semi-formal Christmas Party last night. It was so much fun to spend time with friends! Our lives have revolved around Mia the last 8 weeks and we haven't had much time to socialize so this was a much needed party. Mia also had her first babysitter and did great! It was all around a great night.

The yummy dessert buffet. (We forgot to take a picture of the food table but it was very festive and fun!)

Mandy (my good friend and walking buddy), Darci (my friend and hairstylist) and Shannon ( a friend that has just recently come back to our church).
Our good friends Jeremy and Caitlin and Austin (our church worship pastor).


Friends.



After majority of people left, a handful of us had time to talk, laugh and enjoy each other.


1 comment:

  1. I love the photo update - I can't wait to get your Christmas card. You'll get ours - um - for new years - whoops! Also, it was so great to see photos of the house and all the new decor since we left. I LOVE your ottoman/coffee table in the front room. Who watched Mia for you guys that night? Was it hard to leave her? I wonder how that will be the first time for me. I checked your 18 wk post and we look very similar. Makes me feel better...that soon - I will leave the "fat" stage. It's hard on me mentally -you just never feel cute, ya know? Well, have a wonderful Christmas in MN and if you're driving like usual - drive safe!! Miss ya - <3 Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.