I saw my baby today

I got a surprise ultrasound at my 16 week appointment today.  The baby is growing and moving perfectly.  I must say it's pretty cute. : )  There may have been a chance that the doctor could have identified the gender but the baby was being bashful, which was a good thing since Joe wasn't with me.



The picture isn't as great as the live footage but still fun to see.  The whole ultrasound was really fast since Mia didn't like the doctor messing with her mommy and decided to scream the entire time.  At least she's protective over me. : )  Seeing my baby was just what I needed today.  I needed to see the reason I am still throwing up a couple times a week, the reason I can't stay up past 9pm and oh yeah, the reason I've already gained 7lbs! Seeing my my baby was the reminder I needed...to know it's totally worth it.

4 comments:

  1. You're crazy - you say "already 7 lbs!" - I say -"ONLY 7 lbs!!" :) You look so beautiful and tiny as usual. Wish I was there to see you grow - again. sigh. Such a great ultrasound picture - so excited for you Kel! Miss you all!! - Tiffy

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Is this a new OB you found - I know you were going to have to switch with the new insurance. Is that all okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I start my new OB after the new year, so I'll let you know how it goes. My first appointment with them will be my 20 week ultrasound. I have a fear that the weight won't come off as easily the second time around, but hopefully keeping up with two little ones will help in that area! I miss you too! Oh, how I wish Haley and Mia could play. They would be so cute together. - Kellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kellie - the longer we are gone from Colorado - the more we can step back and appreciate/miss things and people especially. We knew when moving - we'd miss people for sure - but perpetual summer is wearing on me. It's 80 out today. Which can be great - but then weird too. I just can't get in the Christmas spirit, ya know? (as I type wearing shorts) Mostly I miss - like you said -the chance for Haley and Mia to play together. The fact that you get together with Kennedy and Bennett weekly. I'm sure you guys see Liam too. Now that we all have babies, and I'm at home, I get lonely. I loved NC, but FL - not really. I mean we came to be with Cody's fam and that's real great...but...we are torn. Every time I see your blog - I miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.