Sneak peek

Here is a picture from our Christmas photo shoot that Joe took yesterday.  I love this picture because it showcases Mia perfectly. Don't you love her curls? And her kissable cheeks? I could just eat this girl up!  She is so stinking cute! (Okay, so I'm a little bit biased.)  


Don't let her innocent face fool you... she has the loudest scream of any baby I know!  She usually lets us hear it when it's time to clean up, something is taken away from her or if she is just plain mad.  It sounds as though she's been severely injured but this is usually not the case.  She is a feisty one. She causes people to stare in public and sometimes cover their ears. But... I must say, nobody could prepare me for the love I would feel for this little person.  It really doesn't matter what she acts like, I still miss her when she sleeps and get sad when she denies a kiss.  I can't get enough.

This makes me so excited to be a mommy to another baby.  I know having two little ones will be stressful, hectic and an all around adventure, but I still can't wait to have another baby to love.  I keep forgetting to take a picture of my growing belly, I'll have to post one soon.  I'm still in the awkward...do I look pregnant or fat? stage, which makes it really hard to get dressed in the morning but I know that it won't be long until I look very pregnant and can no longer wear my jeans, so trying to enjoy this stage.

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.