Weight Update

I took Mia to the doctor on Monday to recheck her weight and to get the rest of her 1 year shots.  Good news...she has gained enough weight to put her in the 5th percentile!  She is now following a new growth curve but the important thing is that she is growing.

I'm super bummed that Joe's work switched their insurance so we need to find a new pediatrician.  : (  I will also need to find a new OB/GYN.  I've recently got some recommendations so hopefully we'll have a smooth transition.

Here are some pictures from my cell phone that I just recently put on the computer:
 This is Mia's favorite spot in her playroom.  This girl LOVES books, which makes her mommy very proud.




Black Friday Shopping at Best Buy...Mia's first time in the car attached to the cart

0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.