Quick trip to MN

This past weekend Naomi and I went to MN for my best buddy/old college roommate's wedding.  Unfortunately, Joe had school so he wasn't able to come.  Since I didn't want to travel alone with two little ones, Mia stayed with Joe.  Two of my good friends watched her when Joe was at work and school.  It was a quick trip but super fun.  It was so nice to getaway. Plus, it was great having my mom around so she could watch Naomi while I did wedding stuff.

Naomi on the airplane.  This girl is a rock star and didn't even make a peep on the plane!  
Naomi and Cody
Naomi got to visit lots of relatives in the couples days we were visiting...
she had lots of opportunities to snuggle with grandma,



  she felt the love from both sets of great grandparents,



 she played with her Great Aunt Elizabeth and cousin Selene,
 Great Uncle James made funny faces at her and eventually soothing noises that put her to sleep,
 her dark hair fit right in with Diana and Selene,

 and she loved relaxing with Uncle Brad and Auntie Karla.


We went out for a bridesmaid/birthday breakfast the day before Kari's wedding. It was so fun to hang out with the girls, get a pedicure and celebrate Kari's bday!
The rehearsal dinner.

 


 Me and my Mom

 

Kari was such a beautiful bride.  I felt so honored to be apart of their wedding.








 First dance.


2 comments:

  1. Kellie...I love you! We are so glad that you came to visit and be part of our wedding. Thank you so much for making the trip and Thank You Joe for sharing your wonderful wife! Now, just move home and everything will be better :-)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.