Hello there...

I'm sorry that I have neglected you.  We have been busy over here at the Jones house.  Good busy.  I really should be studying right now but I figured that I was overdue for a post.  Studying?  Yes, I have to take a test to get my teaching license up to date in Colorado.  A long story that I don't feel like writing. Anyway, I have to try and remember everything I learned throughout school in the subjects of math, language arts, social studies and science.  It is not going to be fun and it's really not going to be fun if Naomi has a hard time sleeping the night before.  Back to my post.

 We got some great memberships for Christmas this year.
 The Aquarium being one of them.
 Naomi loves looking at all the fish.
 And, I love having fun places to go as a family.




 We also got a membership to the Children's Museum, which is always a good time.

 Mia gets to work on her culinary skills,


find her inner cowgirl,

 and act like a two year old.

Naomi is happy that she gets to play too and doesn't have to sit in the stroller the whole time.







Mia has come to love her tie dye shirt from Grandpa



 and thinks it's hilarious to make a funny face for the camera.

 Naomi is just so stinkin cute I can't even take it.

Before nap (above) and after nap (below).
 


 Gosh, I love these two.  Especially when they play nicely together.

 Do you see the bottom teeth?!



0 comments:

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.