Ready for February

January was a hard month for me.  Naomi wasn't sleeping, Mia was feeling very threatened by her sister, and my husband was busy with school.
 I felt like I was failing at my job.
 Almost trapped with nowhere to go. Actually, overwhelmed but mostly guilty for feeling that way.
I am so ready for Joe to be done with school.  Having an unavailable husband is hard.  
 But, the end is near.  The babysitter is booked for his graduation!
 I am so ready to be a 'normal' family again.
 I really do love staying home.  I have AMAZING friends and get to show my girls so many exciting things.
 I just had a bad month, but I'm ready for February.

 A new month, a new attitude.
 Being a mom is hard,
 but also joyful.
 It really is an honor to shape their minds,
 show them the world,
 and teach them to love.
 Thanks for reading.
 I just don't want you to think I have it all together and every day is perfect.
 Because, I don't.
 But, I do LOVE these two more than I can describe and am SO thankful to have a husband that works so hard for our family.
Even though some months are hard, I know that I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos of your girls, and so glad for you that a new month is just around the corner. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl - call me sometime when you're losing it! We can lose it together. It IS tough. I just quit my job this past month too. I was so overwhelmed keeping up with that(even from home), our photography is so busy and then wanting to give the best of me to my family - and all I had was exhausted leftovers. Although, I don't have two - I know that some days we feel like total failures - so tired and yet we know we are so blessed. I love your honesty - and just know you are NOT alone. I think motherhood is an emotional rollercoaster - some days minute by minute! :) Your little girls are so beautiful though and I love seeing these pics from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to this post 100%.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2013 Keeping up with the Joneses and Blogger Templates - Anime OST.